The highly anticipated 0.19.0 from PUBG Mobile Lite has finally rolled out globally. To keep the game entertaining, the developers frequently add several content and feature updates to the game.
The most recent development namely PUBG Mobile Lite version 0.19.0 includes Survive Till Dawn mode, Mirado and Autorickshaw vehicles and various Varenga map modifications. In addition to this, a new sophisticated lobby theme has also been introduced to improve the visual experience of the player.
There are several ways to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.19.0 update. In this article, we have prepared a guide for users who want to install the game through OBB EV method.
Steps to Download OBB EV Files of Latest Global Version of PUBG Mobile Lite:
(Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India. Therefore, users in the country are not advised to download the games.)
PUBG Mobile Lite Latest OBB EV Files Download Link: Click here
Steps to install it:
- Download the files from the link above and go to your file manager.
- Install the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file.
- Allow installation from unknown sources if you haven’t yet enabled it, by going to Settings> Security, then Privacy> Install apps from unknown sources.
- Once the APK file installation is complete, open the game and wait for the resources to compile.
- Restart the game and log into your account to continue.
The update size is around 535MB, so gamers should make sure that their phones have enough storage space to accommodate PUBG Mobile Lite.
If you encounter an error message indicating that there was a problem parsing the package, consider downloading the files again.
About PUBG Mobile Lite
PUBG Mobile Lite is the Lite edition of PUBG battle royale, developed specifically for users who own low-end devices. The game has the potential to run smoothly and without lag on Android devices with less than 2GB of RAM. Moreover, the game also offers the same battle royale experience that a player gets in its parent version, namely PUBG Mobile.